- ginevra and I keep uploading the sick exclusive video of the policeman on a hidden camera they keep banning it goo.gl/3WsAJi WqRC 3 years ago
- dianne and I keep putting out the sick video recording of the cop on a hidden camera they keep hiding it goo.gl/SWBywI xbAk 3 years ago
- renata and I keep uploading the sick exclusive vid of the police man on a hidden camera they keep deleting it goo.gl/o9HAfl faVO 3 years ago
- My friend georgine seen about 20 photos of Bieber in bed with some ho that looks 15 goo.gl/VqRVlT eMfj 3 years ago
- RT @DRNKwines: Get your DRNK on this holiday season! Order today to receive a free gift bag! shop.drnkwines.com/store 3 years ago
Jessica Boyd on Love this horse! Jessica Boyd on Sunset Buy Horses on A Kink Jessica Boyd on Coolio! Jessica Boyd on A Kink
Monthly Archives: February 2011
I’ve had this post in my draft box for 6 months. I wrote down pointers when Will was rehabing so I wouldn’t forget what to do when he came back.
1. Feel each step in the reins
2. Counter shoulder-in exercises really helped to keep Will through and soft (DON’T FORGET)
3. Direct with my reins, instead of pulling back
4. Yield the feet over in the canter, then bound forward
5. Step into my stirrups for the changes, instead of over asking with my leg
6. Remember to ride after the change!
7. Keep my outside shoulder back in half-passes