Just finished a great clinic with my coach, Ellen Eckstein. Here’s what I learned:
– Ride step by step. EVERY STEP (always think of the New Kids on the Block song when I hear that phrase!)
– Start my trot half passes with a shoulder-in and keep the shoulder-in feeling (I was pushing the haunches over too much)
– Prepare for each movement by riding EVERY STEP
– Be casual about the flying changes
– Change the weight in my stirrups when asking for a flying change, instead of over-asking with my lower legs.
– Keep him soft and always work towards a “falling down” neck
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Jessica Boyd on Love this horse! Jessica Boyd on Sunset Buy Horses on A Kink Jessica Boyd on Coolio! Jessica Boyd on A Kink